Polkamon Polkamon

Well done old sport

Bravo, do you hear that... i am aplauding for your submission. I am a huge fan of weird al and i also played the old gb pokemon games. Nice sound and keep up the good work.

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

Awesome Totally Awesome

Just excellent. When is Gamer Elite 4 coming out?

MetalMaverick responds:

Not sure honestly, but probably late this year. The next will take some time with all the characters that are in FF7. It might even be a two parter.

Kitty Tree Tops Kitty Tree Tops

Awesome

I like it just because of the opening music. Where did you get it. i have been looking for it everywhere. Could you send it to me. I am glad i just installed my DSL. I like your style.

If... If...

Mad Props

I Have To Give You Some Mad Props On This Flash. I've Also Done The Same Thing; Make flash for g/f, friends and her liked it, submitted it to NG, but the only difference is mine got blammed. it got good reviews but people didn't want to see love. That's what we need at NG, more love. Nicely Done

jerryx1 responds:

hehehe I know what you mean. On NG most people love to see comedy or violence.. but don't give crap for the art and love. I'm glad someone thinks like me. Thanks man! glad you liked it ^^

Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC) Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC)

Awesome... Awesome To The Max

As principal said, "This is classic myrth-making" Great flash. More more more!

War Of The Worlds Teaser War Of The Worlds Teaser

awesome, just awesome

Looks Great
Totally Not Like My Sprite Cartoon lol
Can't Wait

Donkey Kong Arcade Remake Donkey Kong Arcade Remake

Bravo

Thru a sea of crap there is a light on the bay. The lights name is DKAR. Like the music

CH Hears The Crazy Frog CH Hears The Crazy Frog